Thursday 29 October 2020

Dear Jane - 4 More Blocks Made

I made four more Dear Jane blocks today giving me 142 of 169 with only 27 remaining.  I haven't made any triangles recently which means I have 9 of 56 made with 47 remaining.

I  paper pieced the center part of block C13 up to the teeney-tiny triangles and then pieced the rest.

C13 closeup.


I paper pieced the double X and pieced the outside border of D1.


D1 closeup.


I converted block E1 so I could make it using Cathedral Window techniques.


E1 closeup.


I pieced the central triangles of E13 and they ended up larger than expected, but I like that it fills the centre block so I left it that way.


E13 closeup.


So here are all my blocks so far.


Working on Dear Jane every Thursday is really moving this project along and I made 13 blocks this month.  Best of all I am still really having fun making this quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment