Tuesday 6 October 2020

A Finished Pink Quilt for My Sister

I quilted this quilt after I finished my son and d-i-l's quilt for their July wedding and used the same pantograph as I had used on their quilt as I thought the flowers in the pantograph went really well with the flowers in the fabrics as well as the pieced flower shapes in the quilt.


 Here is the finished quilt.  For some reason my pictures came out showing the quilt quite a bit paler than it actually is even though the grass came out really dark.


Here is a much better picture of the quilt with my sister which she sent me when she opened it although the quilt is a bit creased from being squished up in a mailing box.

I was hoping to give it to her in person, but I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon due to covid travel restrictions so I had to mail it to her.

1 comment: