Thursday 8 October 2020

Dear Jane, 133 Blocks and 9 Triangles

Last Thursday I was able to piece two green blocks.

A11 was drawn with a thin black border surrounding it, but I pieced it so the design went right out to the edges.  I paper pieced the centre.


 A11 closeup.

D13 was one of the easiest block yet!

D13 closeup.

Today I pieced two blue blocks.

A12 had a lot of tiny triangles and I paper pieced it.

A12 closeup.  For some reason the colours came out weird on this closeup and the next as well.

A3 was another block which was supposed to be applique by I made it so I could use cathedral window techniques.

A3 closeup.


Here are all my blocks so far.


This means I now have sewn 133 of 169 blocks, so only 36 blocks left and 9 of 56 triangles, so still have 47 triangles left.  Getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment