Monday 22 April 2019

Two More Easter Bunny Wall Hangings

Well, I decided not to leave the second cut out chocolate Easter Bunny until next year, only I needed two more so I cut out another one.  I didn't have much time so I decided to make two smaller wall hangings / table toppers without the border of eggs.  I found a piece of fabric big enough for both backgrounds and in wonderful Easter colours and used four pieces of fabric to make multi-coloured bindings.  The button eyes were out of my mother's button jar and I believe the ribbon was off a birthday present from my sister awhile ago.  They each finished at 13.5" by 9.5".


I gave these to my son and daughter's families yesterday as part of their Easter presents and I wanted them to receive them in person before I posted them on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment