Sunday 25 November 2018

Step 1 Completed for Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville Mystery "Good Fortune"

A new project and new fabric always makes me enthusiastic to sew!   I used three different red fabrics and three different neutral fabrics to make dozens and dozens and then more dozens and dozens of four-patches required for step 1.  Here they are on top of the solid colours of fabric I have chosen for my rendition of "Good Fortune".


Now I have five days to work on other sewing projects until the next clue comes out.

#quiltville #quiltvillemystery #goodfortunequilt

Linking to  Bonnie Hunter's "Good Fortune" Mystery Monday Linkup

6 comments:

  1. These look absolutely gorgeous! I love your color scheme (I looked at your other post!) and mine is somewhat similar so I am very excited to see how yours also comes together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went and looked at yours too, like the aqua to replace the orange.

      Delete
  2. Your colour scheme looks very fresh.

    ReplyDelete