Sunday 11 November 2018

Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville Mystery Quilts

Bonnie Hunter recently announced the colours for this year's Good Fortune Mystery Quilt.  I'm not sure if I'm going to make it or not, but I told myself that I had to finish putting together last year's "On Ringo Lake Mystery Quilt" before the new one starts.  I only had eleven blocks left to put together with all the parts already made.  I worked on them on Wednesday and then again on Saturday and the blocks are now all done.  I also had to finish making the setting triangles and that is now all done too.  So, I have started to put together the quilt top.  This is how far along I got yesterday.  The first two diagonal rows are sewn together and the third row is laid out and ready to sew.


The first clue for the new Quiltville Mystery Quilt comes out on Friday 23 November so I have almost two weeks to finish putting this together.  This is loads of time to meet my goal and to decide whether to make her next one or not.

#quiltville #quiltvillemystery #onringolakequilt

No comments:

Post a Comment