Friday 30 November 2018

Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville Mysteries, "Good Fortune" Step 2 and "On Ringo Lake" Borders

Clue number 2 came out today for the "Good Fortune" quilt.  I now have a couple dozen less than half of the required half-square triangles made using the navy and neutral fabric.  Lots more dozens to go!


I have also been working on"On Ringo Lake" and now have all the pieces made for the additional border.  So now I just have to trim up the quilt and sew the borders on.


Sorry for the weird angle for the picture, but my sewing table is in the way of getting a picture front on to my design wall if I want to capture all the way to the floor.  I am really liking the dark brown edge to the quilt!

#quiltville #quiltvillemystery #onringolakequilt #goodfortunequilt

No comments:

Post a Comment