Sunday 28 February 2021

Sewcialites Block 20, Jelly Snowflake #5 and Mayflower Mystery Quilt # 1, Part 2 Step 3

 Last Friday, 19 February, the Sewcialites Block didn't get published as planned due to the weather and electrical problems being experienced in Texas so it came out this Friday instead and the quilt along will run a week longer.  Hopefully everyone who was affected is now getting back to normal.  Here's my block 20, Honor, or as spelled in Canada, Honour.

Here are blocks 19 and 20 together and blocks 1 to 18 together.


I also started working on another flannel Jelly Snowflake quilt, the fifth and final one.  Here are my four corner blocks.


While I was sewing the Sewcialites block and the Jelly Snowflakes blocks, I worked on putting two units of the Mayflower Mystery Quilt together and now I'm ready to sew two sets of units together.  One done, 83 to go.

Moving three separate projects forward in one day feels great!

No comments:

Post a Comment