Thursday 25 February 2021

Lots O' Luck Table Runner

On Tuesday I watched a new Missouri Quilt Star Company Video on how to make a Lots O' Luck Table Runner and I had to make it.  Here's my first block.

They made three blocks, but I only had enough left over bits of fabric to make two blocks.


I also found a gingham fabric in my stash that is perfect for the backing and binding.  There is a textured daisy printed on the fabric which I will use for the backing, but I am going to use the back side of the fabric for the binding.  You can see the top side of the fabric on the left and the back side of the fabric on the right in the picture below.


I even have two folded triangle corners ready to add in case I want to use it as a wall hanging instead of a runner.  I will also write on these corners as my label.  


Now, I just have to decide how to quilt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment