Wednesday 9 January 2019

Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville Mystery "Good Fortune", 3 of 4 Borders On

Yesterday I was able to get the first border of Good Fortune together and attached to the quilt.


This morning I got the second green saw tooth border made and attached to the quilt.  This afternoon, I was skype sewing with my friend Marilyn and I got the third plain border on and got the entire fourth border pieced together so tomorrow all I have to do is sew it on and the quilt will be complete as per Bonnie Hunter's instructions.


I have decided I will then add a fifth plain border same as the third border which will make it easier to quilt and bind. Since I have lots of fabrc left, Marilyn and I also talked about a few extra borders I could make if I felt so inclined as to make it bigger.....

#quiltville #quiltvillemystery #goodfortunequilt

2 comments: