Monday 7 January 2019

Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville Mystery "Good Fortune" Centre Completed

This morning I started sewing the cool and warm blocks of Good Fortune into pairs making sure to save a few as singles since the rows are made up of odd numbers.


This afternoon I got all the rows sewn and then all the rows sewn to each other.


Here's a close up of some of the blocks.


I like how you can follow the small neutral squares diagonally across the quilt.  I think I like the cool blocks better than the warm blocks.  Now to start putting the borders together.

#quiltville #quiltvillemystery #goodfortunequilt

2 comments:

  1. Kathy, it is just lovely. You are so fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Not as fast as some who had their entire quilt done within a day or two or the reveal!

      Delete