Sunday 13 January 2019

Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville Mystery "Good Fortune" - My Top is Finished

I got the final border attached to the Good Fortune Quilt on 11 January, but I didn't get it ironed and in photo condition.  On 12 February, I added an extra background border to echo the plain border before the last pieced border.  It will also prevent all the little seams in the border the possibility of unravelling and make binding the quilt much easier in the end.


I am still toying with adding some additional borders to bring the quilt up to bed size use, but for now I am counting this quilt as finished piecing and awaiting quilting.  It is currently 77" square.

#quiltville #quiltvillemystery #goodfortunequilt

Linking to http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2019/01/mystery-monday-link-up-reveal-2.html

6 comments: