Monday 16 March 2020

Wedding Quilt Progress

Last week I finally finished embroidering the quilt label for my daughter and s-i-l's Double Wedding Ring quilt.  The smallest text was embroidered with only one thread and I found it harder to embroider small text than large.


I have now appliqued it to the back of their quilt.


I have also made a hanging sleeve in two sections and I am hand sewing it to the back of the quilt.

I have also made five more quarter blocks towards my son and d-i-l to be's Chic Kisses quilt.  I had been calling this quilt a Pickle Dish quilt, but since the arcs are made with wedges and not triangles, I should probably be calling it a Gypsy Kisses quilt.


We are actively engaging in social distancing by staying home so there should be lots more sewing progress made in the next couple of weeks as we do our bit to prevent the spread of COVID-19. 

No comments:

Post a Comment