Wednesday 7 April 2021

Two BOM's and one BOW

On Monday I got to work on two Block of the Months and one Block of the Week.  First up I worked on the Sewcialites block of the week from the previous Friday.  This week's block was called Virtue and is the 25th of 36.


Here are my blocks 19-25.


Next I worked on the Scott Flanagan Block of the Month our guild is running.  This is block 4 called Tulip Blossoms.


Here are my four blocks so far.


While I was working on the above blocks, I sewed together block halves made in Part 2 of the Mayflower Mystery Quilt #1 to make the final blocks for the centre of this quilt.  Here's a picture of what 16 blocks will look like together.  None of these blocks halves are sewn together yet, I just put them up on my design wall so I could see what the quilt is going to end up looking like.


I'll continue putting these blocks together as I sew other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment