Friday 1 November 2019

Review October's Priorities and Set November's Priorities

Review of October's Priorities

1.  Finish the label for Ainsley and Jack's wedding quilt and make a hanging sleeve for the quilt as well.  Ainsley has just recently decided she would like to hang the quilt in their bedroom rather than risk the kitties damaging it.

Not Done.  I have no reasons and no excuses that I did not work on this.....



2.  These items have a deadline of 17 October, our next guild meeting:
  • Finish 2 to 3 more pillow cases for Ryan's Case for Smiles
  • Quilt a comfort quilt
Done.  I finished and handed in two more pillow cases and one comfort quilt and since then I have actually finished and quilted a second comfort quilt.

 


3.  Quilt one of my own quilts for a Christmas present.

Done.  I actually was able to get two of my Christmas Present Quilts quilted. Yeah!


4.  Continue working on my Dear Jane ongoing quilt project.

Done.  I have sewn 9 blocks and 2 triangles since my last Dear Jane post so will be getting a Dear Jane post ready shortly. 

5.  Cut all the fabric for my son Bryan and fiance Catherine's Wedding Quilt to be finished for 18 July 2020.

Partly Done.  I have all the triangles cut and almost half the wedges cut (656 of 1402) so progressing well.


November's Priorities

1.  Finish the label for Ainsley and Jack's wedding quilt and make a hanging sleeve as well.

2.  Continue working on my son Bryan and fiance Catherine's wedding quilt to be finished for 18 July 2020.

3.  Continue working on my Dear Jane ongoing quilt project.

4.  Quilt at least one quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment