Saturday 23 January 2021

Jelly Snowflake Quilt 4 and Gift Bag Completed

On Wednesday I got the 4th Jelly Snowflake Quilt quilted.  I've used this snowflake pantograph so many times in the last two months I think I could quilt the design with my eyes closed!  Here's what the quilting looked like right off of the frame on the backing.


On Thursday I pieced the binding and made the gift bag.  On Friday I sewed the binding on and got the quilt washed and dried.  It shrank from 51" x 64" to 67" x 59".  I didn't take a picture of it on Friday as I wanted to wait to get a picture of it on fresh snow which I did this morning.  We have only had snow 3 times this year and gone back to bare ground in between.


Here it is in the gift bag ready to give away.


I hope my d-i-l's niece will like the llamas and enjoy snuggling under it.

No comments:

Post a Comment