Thursday 19 September 2019

Colourful Pillowcases for the IWK

Our guild is collecting colourful pillowcases for our local children's hospital in support of "Ryan's Case for Smiles" towards their September 2019 goal to sew as many "MILES" of pillowcases as possible.   FYI, 2122 pillowcases = one mile.


I have seven ready to hand in at tonight's guild meeting.  They looked nice hanging on the line to dry today.  I couldn't decide which picture I liked best so here are both of them.  This was taken when I  hung them out in dappled shade this morning.


And this one was taken just before I brought them in this afternoon sparkling in the sunshine.


Since I dried them on the line they were a little wrinkled so I ironed them and they smelled so good fresh off the line.

I have two more almost complete which I'll hand in at a later date.  I have to complete the French seams and wash them.

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! Someone will be very happy to receive one!

    ReplyDelete