Monday 20 November 2017

Weekend Sewing

My friend Marilyn came over from mid morning til mid afternoon so we could sew together on Saturday.  I can't show what I was working on because it is a present, however I had been inspired by Jenny's new Dream Weaver Quilt Tutorial (https://www.missouriquiltco.com/land/tutorials/dreamweaver-quilt/index.html) to throw this up on the design wall.  I think the strips need to be in a different order and am thinking of grey background fabric where the white of the design wall is showing:


Marilyn was working on this really cute comfort quilt which she is quilting in strips and then joining together after:


I put the ingredients for chili in the slow cooker at breakfast so we wouldn't have to take long for lunch and my husband made garlic bread and dessert for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment