Sunday 1 April 2018

Happy Easter!

Even though my kids are grownups and living out on their own with spouses, since there are no little children in my family, I still like to do up an Easter basket for each couple.  Yesterday morning I made two rope coil baskets.  You can find all kinds of instructions and tutorials on the web, here's one from WeAllSew.com.  I even made handles on these two.


As long as you can fit the coiled edge you are working on under your sewing machine, the shape, size, colour and detail of each basket is limited only by your imagination.  You can also wrap the rope with strips of material as shown in these two other baskets I have made.


Happy Easter to you and yours!

2 comments:

  1. Those are lovely Easter baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always look forward to your Easter creations... and the contents of the basket... :3

    ReplyDelete