Monday 19 February 2018

Dear Jane Quilt F8 & H8 - 9 of 225

Here is block F8.  I pieced it.  After I got the slanted outer border together I realized I slanted it the opposite way, but I am not going to change it.  I've read where others have slanted it the wrong way too because they forgot to mirror image their paper piecing.  I don't have that excuse, but I'm happy with it the way it is.


And here is block H8.  I pieced the parts shown.  A circle will have to be cut out of the centre of the block so that I can reverse applique the pieced circle under it.  I will be having an applique lesson on Thursday at my Dear Jane meeting so hope to have an updated picture to show after that.


And here are the first nine blocks sewn together with F8's centre pinned in place.


The next block I want to do is TR7, the first triangle in the top row.  I think I will be paper piecing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment