Friday 5 May 2017

Mystery Quilt Finished

It's so long since I had something to blog about, I almost forgot how to create a blog post!  I finished the flimsy for this quilt at the end of February and just quilted it this week.  I will be entering it in our Guild's Mystery Quilt show and share in a couple of weeks.  I believe there is a viewers choice prize - if I win anything, I will be sure to blog about it!


I HAD to use my funky feathers pantograph since there were chickens in the blue print and I love matchy-matchy!  You can see a close up of the fabrics, quilting and the binding here.


And this is what the back looks like.


I'm linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish it up Friday!


1 comment:

  1. Great finish! Love those chickens and the funky feathers quilting!

    ReplyDelete