Tuesday 12 March 2019

Christmas Present Quilts

Since starting a Christmas Present Quilt about two weeks before Christmas seemed so appropriate, the week before Christmas I started a second Christmas Present Quilt using a different present block and made 25 blocks.  I had them sewn together into five columns so to finish the top all I had to do was sew the columns together with a bit of sashing using snowflake fabric of course.


Here is a close up of one of them.  I really like the darker prints.  This one I managed to almost line up the ribbon.


Others were less than stellar.  Someone must have been squeezing this one to try to find out what was inside.....


But I still love it.  It finished 68" long by 57.5" wide.  It will also be finished for next Christmas.  I am thinking I will have to make a third one so I have one to keep for myself!  I do actually have another layer cake of another line of Christmas Fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment