Thursday 28 February 2019

Throw Back Thursday Churn Dash Baby Quilt

According to the date stamp on this photograph, it was taken in October 2015.  My best recollection is that these were 12" blocks so the quilt was 3' x 4'.  I really like dotted fabric and gingham fabric, especially together.   I think the backing was flannel.  The binding was  a multi coloured striped fabric  I don't remember this pantograph, but will have to look it up as I really like the texture it created.


This quilt was donated to our Guild to be a Comfort Quilt.  I still have some of all these fabrics so some day there will be another quilt.

4 comments:

  1. I like how the curviness of the pantograph is contrasting with the geometric shapes in this piece. It gives it a sort of softness that go with the pastels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I really should look up this pantograph and use it again on something else.

      Delete