Tuesday 4 December 2018

Yeah!!! Additional Borders Now on Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville Mystery "On Ringo Lake" Quilt

Yeah, now I just have to quilt this top!  Here is a picture with the lights on.


And here's a picture with the lights off which I think shows the true colours of the quilt a bit better without as much yellow in it.


Now to work on something that has to be done for Thursday which I can show you on Friday.

#quiltville #quiltvillemystery #onringolakequilt

Linking to Wendy's Quilts and More Peacock Party

3 comments:

  1. Wow Kathy! Now I'm getting worried about the Good Fortune mystery quilt. Will there really be that many tiny pieces in it? Will I be able to keep all the joins accurate? Your quilt looks beautiful and it is inspiration to keep going with Good Fortune. Thank you for joining up with my new Peacock Party, and thank you for mentioning in your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ringo Lake was the first Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt I made and it did have a lot of pieces, but her instructions make sure that all your pieces are accurate so sewing them together is very easy. The border of diagonal nine patches was not part of her pattern, I wanted the quilt to be just a bit bigger so I designed and added that myself. I have been reading your blog for awhile now. I really admire your la passacaglia - Millefiori Quilt and love the colours of fabrics you choose.

      Delete