Friday 14 December 2018

Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville Mystery "Good Fortune" Step 4 done

Clue number 4 for "Good Fortune" came out this morning and I went right to the sewing room and got it done.  I chose to do strip piecing rather than string piecing as I am working from yardage not scraps.  Here are all my coral rectangles.


And a picture of all my pieces together.


Now another week to wait until clue 5.  Will we start putting pieces together or continue to make more pieces?

#quiltville #quiltvillemystery #goodfortunequilt

Linking to http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2018/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-4.html

3 comments:

  1. Your units look fantastic and I love all of your corals! I can't wait to see how your quilt comes together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am hoping we start putting some pieces together soon so we can get a glimpse of the final quilt.

    ReplyDelete