Thursday 9 March 2017

Shamrock Table Topper Finish

Well it took me more than half an hour to rip out the mess I made on my Shamrock Table Topper yesterday.  I then quilted some diagonal lines and bound it with one of the fabrics already used in the block.  I'll do some playing with the ruler foot and templates on some scrap fabric another day.


To continue my theme of Table Toppers/Table Runners being double sided to get more use out of them, I made a Swoon block for the back using the same fabric as the binding and one additional complimentary fabric.


I picked my daughter up from work and brought her home and we did some sewing and discussing of whether we want borders on the Storm at Sea Quilt or whether we want to add more Storm at Sea blocks to make it Queen size.  We will decide once we have the blocks made so far all sewn together in one piece.

Updated 2017-03-10 - Linked to Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish It Up Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, just in time for the upcoming St. Paddy's Day!
    Popped by from Finish it Up Friday.
    http://thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete