Wednesday 15 March 2017

Odds and Ends Sewing

I have been sewing, but just not the sewing that you want to photograph and post.  On Sunday, instead of skype sewing with my friend M, she came over and we sewed in person which was great fun!  My new setup has room to have two sewing machines going at the same time!  I worked on adding two inch background borders to the Cardinal Red Star Quilt and also piecing a backing and making the binding.  M pieced a little charity quilt from wof strips.  We'll quilt it the next time she comes over.

On Monday, I did some more sorting out of bits and pieces from my old sewing room into my new sewing room and emptied out a big plastic tub of fabric.  I also added corner hanging triangles to the wall hanging I gave my daughter for Christmas and added a label at her request.  Just because the picture is so cute, here are the cats having a look at the wall hanging of themselves again!


Hopefully my next post will have some new material.

No comments:

Post a Comment